Friday, March 29, 2013

Doctor visit

 Making a blog was something my neurologist really wanted to me do. She gets upset when I don't keep track of the things I do everyday & she also wants me to be keeping track of any & everything involved with my head pain. So that being said, I know my next visit I have with her I can show her this & I am sure it will make her a happy camper.  I have many different doctors that I see regularly. (I don't know what I would do without my mom, she drives me to each & every doctor visit.) I have a Neurologist/ Pediatric neurologist/ Cardiac Electrophysiologist / Physician/ & Neuropsychiatris doctor, whom all communicate with each other about my medications & progress. Today I visited my neuro-pshch, he is probably by far my favorite doctor. He is very sarcastic & out spoken, he isn't afraid to tell me anything. I feel as though all my other doctors are very careful on what they say to me. A perfect example, The doctor I had today flat out told me, " So here is the thing, at your age you should be out having fun, making a few poor decisions every now and then.. learn from those mistakes and move on....but for you... well... how do I put this... your life right now kinda of sucks. Although, what separates you from letting this condition consume you... is you are staying positive". WOHO class half full, now that's what I am talking about.

No comments :

Post a Comment